Michigan High School (MHSAA)
In keeping with the requirements of MHSAA, the following uniforms are currently approved:
1/1/18 – MHSAA and WMSOA is now encouraging the NEW approved USSF jersey. For new officials, please purchase NEW jerseys from Official Sports in Warsaw, IN.
Effective 2019 Spring Season, all WMSOA members must use the NEW approved USSF jersey. (Yellow, Green and 3rd color TBD)
Yellow, red, black, green and blue have all been approved my MHSAA
- Black with white striped socks
- Black shorts
WMSOA strongly encourages members to also purchase WMSOA jacket and related wick-away under shirts to encourage professionalism in our sport.
National Intercollegiate Soccer Officials Association (NISOA)
In keeping with guidelines issued by NISOA, the WMSOA board has approved a program that requires all NISOA officials in West Michigan to follow the below regulations relating to dress and professionalism. All officials accepting NISOA College assignments in the West Michigan area will be expected to have the following equipment available for all games. This is in addition to normal accepted requirements such as shorts, warm-ups, etc.
- (One each) short and long-sleeve shirts in the following colors: gold, orange, blue, and black.
- (One pair each) black socks with white stripe, yellow stripe, blue stripe, and orange stripe.
- Official NISOA warm-up jacket.
- WMSOA warm-up wind shirt.
Many WMSOA members use Officials Sports for the purchasing of High School and College Uniforms …Click on Official Sports to go to their website.
Purchasing (this is once a year purchasing and orders are taken June 10- July 10, there are no exceptions)
To assist and meeting these requirements WMSOA organizes an annual bulk purchase from Official Sports, June 10 – July 10. Please note: items such as cards, lanyards, coins, patches, velcro, whistles, flags, and other inexpensive items will not be ordered. Thank you for your understanding with these omissions.
- This is a bulk order for WMSOA members in good standing!
- Order will be excepted during the bulk order period only, June 10-July10 (NO EXCEPTIONS!)
- Send all orders via email ONLY – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Items must be picked up and paid for at one of the fall preseason meetings. Sorry no deliveries.
- Any discount offered from Official Sport is based on the total of the bulk order. Discounts will be passed down to the individual members’ order and reflected in the final purchase price.
If you wish to participate in the bulk order, send the following information to Jaime Pilbeam at email@example.com. Please DO NOT send him your order until the specified dates listed.
Once a year (June 10-July 10) WMSOA BULK ORDER FORM – use this form for your bulk order and email to firstname.lastname@example.org